Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What is upeth?

Q: "Where are you?"
A: I have been working on, http://www.tonytuthill.com/ (Kinneas.com re-directs to the same location).  I need to get my art career back in order after spending the last five years dedicated to the Star Trek gaming community, Subspace-Radio, The Hailing Frequency Podcast, the ST:Oned cartoon series, STO-Zone Live, The Argus Array and since launch, Star Trek: Online. It has been the best time ever and I do not regret any of it.  Thank each and every one of you for your support over the years!
Q: "Did you quit, Subspace-Radio?"
A: Yes.
Q: "Are you going back to the Hailing Frequency podcast?"
A:  No.
 Comment: "Kudos on the new web-site. It does what it is supposed to do!"
A: THANK YOU! Wish me luck bringing in a whole slew of new clients like, 'The Venetian Princess'! If you need 'art' you can contact me directly or hire me through Elance.com

No comments:

Post a Comment