Thursday, June 24, 2010

IEEEEEEEEE Two days left! Also: Help me support a start up shop!

IEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Two days left to get those limited edition, Venetian Princess tee-shirts!

Get on over to http://www.vprincess.com/

Let me know if you are gonna get one, have got one, what you thought of one if you did get one, what you thought of the quality if you did get one, thought about getting one but did not like the art and thought I could have done better...  etc.

Reply or send me an e-mail.
---
Hey! I need your help!
I really would like to help a family start a neighborhood custom tee-shirt/merchandise/print shop.

Right now all I can do is rely on online distributors or services too far from here and would like something just 'down the street' to use as my local shop of choice.

Proceeds from your support will help this happen!

Please contact me for custom artwork, tee-shirts, merchandise.

These are some of the folks who have used my art/content in the past:

* Platinum Studios * Universal Music Group artists: Elvis Costello, Steely Dan, The English Beat * Musicians: Arthur Yoria, Brad Sucks * Cryptic Game Studios * Marvel Comics * Wizards of the Coast * EA Games * Square-Soft * AOL Red Dragon Inn * Honeywell * Gateway Computers * Citadel Broadcasting: KKMG FM, WSHK FM * Documart * The Kansas City Ren Fest * The American Royal * The Kansas City Art Institute * The Kissing Camels Club * The Garden of the Gods Club * Fox Theatres * Mitera Granola * RP game designers * banks, newspapers * book publishers * tattoo artists, writers * schools * mon & pop businesses * youth & adult sports teams * radio stations DJs, * Web Designers, The Hailing Frequency Podcast, Subspace Radio, Massively, Kotaku, Warcry, Ten Ton Hammer, Star Trek Gaming Universe, Charlies Pit Bar B Que... ... ...


"Let me be your hands."
> Contact this artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment