Monday, June 14, 2010

Venetian Princess: Accident Prone

     So that is what I was working on for The Venetian Princess.    Two Limited Edition Tee-Shirt designs for the "Accident Prone" video featuring her new character, 'Lady Boo Boo'.  Many folks (myself included) can totally related to being accident prone.  I trip over my own shoes some days.  The video features quite a few clips of folks being accident prone.  It's hard not to laugh. What I found most impressive was the make-up work.  The old woman, 'Myrtle' (from the 'Outer Space' video) makes another appearance. The fashion design and make-up on the 'Lady Boo-Boo' character (s) is great.  She makes the bike helmet with 'CAUTION' written on it look sexy.
    
On the Tee-shirt design: Based on some photos sent to me, I  created a small stack of art ideas in the first day & she picked the two she enjoyed. She was a real pleasure to work with & I appreciated her input and art direction.

Overall I can not thank her enough for her support in general. It is a real honor to be her, 'Baron of Tee-Shirt Design'.

Speaking of support!  Boy, I sure could use some!  Please pick up a tee-shirt (or a few hundred). If you do not like the offerings, please contact me for custom tees/merchandise.  If Zazzle.com does not have the merchandise you want, I will find a site/MFG that does!  Above all I am affordable and will work with you no matter how small your job is!

Please consider me...an artist for The Venetian Princess to be one of your lifetime artists!
--------------
Send me a message through the 'contact' area of my web-site. I have PAY-PAL account & can get started immediately! Art Special #1 now available: $50.00 logo, custom tee/merchandise,graphics.

No comments:

Post a Comment