Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Working with Venetian Princess again!

I was on vacation all last week. When I returned, I was greeted back by the most fantastic e-mail from the Venetian Princess, Jodie Rivera (See:IMDB page).

I've worked with 'YouTube's #1 Most Subscribed Female' once before, creating the characters seen in her Britney Spears parody video, 'Speidi Free', which pokes fun at Spencer Pratt & Heidi Montag(Just today I heard Heidi & Spencer are getting a divorce. :gasp:). 

 I gasp now. Yet before doing that project, I honestly did not know who they were. Now I do, and oddly, I wish em' the best :raises coffee mug:!

The princess contacted me for some Tee-Shirt art related to her next parody video due out June 12th & wants to make me her 'official Tee-Shirt' designer.
WOOOOHOOOO!!!    :ahem: 

What a great honor (In my opinion).  She is an amazingly multi-talented artist. Beyond her parody videos, I feel she is a future great director & I admire how she studies great directors & applies that to her work.

There should be an official announcement on her website when/after the video launches.

No comments:

Post a Comment