Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Starting a Business

I'm sure peoples from around the world since ancient Sumer have clutched their heads or clenched their hands in angst over having to learn 'just the basics' of starting & managing a small, sole proprietor business.
From one side of the world to the other, brother.  It ain't no fun.
     Yet. Despite the want to run screaming hysterically through the local village I am thankful that I live in the Internet Age.  Without all the knowledge put on-line by the Copyright & Patent Office, the IRS, my state government & folks like you, it gets a bit easier each day.
     No only that. I've finally discovered fantastic web-sites that can let you manage your business, invoices, taxes etc. in one location.
     I know a lot of you are probably laughing as you have been all over 'business' since you were in your teens. :shrug: Sorry it took so long. 

     Better late than never, though?

No comments:

Post a Comment